.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Breaking News: Demi Lovato Announces She's Leaving Sonny With A Chance!


Just weeks after Disney renamed Sonny With A Chance as So RandomDemi Lovatohas officially announced her exit from the show. “I don’t think going back to Sonnywould be healthy for my recovery. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous,” she told People magazine.
Instead of spending her time on screen, she’ll be focusing on…
… her new project with Seventeen, as well as her budding music career. She told People, “It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music. It’s kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn’t be a better time for me to move on.”
The Disney Channel released the following statement, “We respect Demi’s decision to focus fulltime on her music and not immediately return to her acting career. She is a talented young woman and our hearts are with her as she continues to take action to improve her health and bounce back from adversity.”
Are you said to see Demi go from Sonny? Will you still watch the show? Tell us below!