.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Christina Aguilera: “Huge Supporter” of Britney

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/081117/aguilera.jpg

While promoting her new NBC show The Voice with producer Mark Burnett, judge Christina Aguilera took time out to say nice things about fellow pop star and old friend Britney Spears.

When asked about sending Britney a congratulatory tweet about her her new CD, Christina said, “You know what I haven’t heard the whole thing in it’s entirety (Femme Fatale). I’ve been really hard at work on this show. I haven’t had quite the chance to go through the whole thing.”

“But I am a huge supporter of her in light of the fact that both of our careers started off together and are still going and going strong,” she explained. “I just think at this point in the game it’s extremely important to be supportive of fellow artists and especially females who get pitted against each other and torn apart. As an old friend of mine from the Mickey Mouse Club, I think it’s important at this stage in the game to show my support.”

Credit: OK! Magazine