.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Demi Lovato Has Been Unwell For A Long Time!


Ever since leaving rehab, troubled Disney star Demi Lovato has been opening up more and more about the source of her mental problems. She's not pretending to be perfect anymore, and bluntly admits that she has struggled to be happy for a long time.

In an recent interview, she revealed that her mental issues started when she was merely 8 years old and that she began cutting herself when she was just 11! She shared, "I was compulsively overeating when I was eight years old. So, I guess, for the past 10 years I've had a really unhealthy relationship with food.

It was a way of expressing my own shame, of myself, on my own body. I was matching the inside to the outside. And there were some times where my emotions were just so built up, I didn't know what to do. The only way I could get that instant gratification was through an immediate release on myself."

Poor girl. We really hope she finally has got her problems sorted once and for all.