.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Demi Lovato: I'm Bipolar Too



No wonder Demi Lovato doesn'twant to work anymore--she has a ton of issues she needs to work on.

Earlier this week she shockingly confessed that she started cutting herself at age 11, and now she'srevealing she's bipolar too.

"I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar," Lovato told PEOPLE in a candidinterview that took place last month in her L.A.-area home. 

"Looking back it makes sense," she says of her diagnosis. "There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I'd be up until 5:30 in the morning."

In a different interview she confessed that around the same time she started cutting herself, she developed a severe eating disorder.

But luckily she's finally in a good place. Her dark days are behind her and she's taking active steps to become healthy and in control again.

"I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn't in control," she adds.

First Catherine then Demi...who's next?