.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Demi Lovato opens up about her struggles and re-connecting with Selena!


demi:disney.jpg
Hey M Girls!
As you know, Demi Lovato has had a whirlwind of a year -- while touring on the Camp Rock 2 tour, stress took a major toll on Dem...and inner struggles that she's been dealing with as a child came to an all-time high. Demi has been speaking up about her time at a treatment center this winter, and talked to 20/20 about what she's been through. Check out the interview:
Also, Demi opened up to People Magazine about her and Selena re-connecting. She said: "Selena and I reconnected the first week [I was in treatment]. We hadn't spoken in a long time. I take the blame; I feel like it was because of the way I'd been acting. She called me and she was the one crying."
It's nice to hear these two besties have each other backs. Best of luck to Dem as she continues on her brave battle to get healthy!
So let's dish:
-What do you think of Demi opening up what she's been through? Do you see her as a hero? Are you happy Selena reached out?