.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Emma Watson is Leaving Brown University

Emma+Watson in Celebs at the Elle Style Awards 3
Emma Watson poses for photographs on the red carpet of the Elle Style Awards, Grand Connaught Rooms in London. (Pacific Coast News)more pics »Emma Watson's break from Brown University is going to be a permanent one. The actress is reportedly transferring to another university to pursue a course of study not offered at the Ivy League.

Emma Watson (Bauer Griffin)The actress' rep says the reports about the Harry Potteractress being bullied out of the program are untrue and details about which university the actress will be attending next have not yet been released.

Back in March, Watson wrote on her website that she'd be taking a break from her studies to work on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

"She wrote: "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter… I will still be working towards my degree… it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought."