.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 4, 2011

How Hank Influences Kendra's Dancing Routines

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/galleries/dwts-promos/kendra-wilkinson-320.jpgThings will get personal on Monday's Dancing with the Stars when pro Louis Van Amstel hits the ballroom with partner Kendra Wilkinson and takes on the role of her husband Hank Baskett.

"Next week is definitely a more spiritual, sexy story. It's a love story," Wilkinson, 25, told PEOPLE of their upcoming performance. "It's about my husband and me. It's about how we fell in love and what went on behind the scenes of falling in love."

While there's practically no comparison between the dancer and the athlete, Van Amstel, 38, is ready to put his acting chops to the test.

"I'll take the challenge," he says. "If she has to take the challenge each week, I'll take the challenge in storyline week. I'll have to up my game."

Fortunately, the pro dancer has met the inspiration for his role – and walked away with a good sense of the man he'll be impersonating.

"They are a very huge, big inspiration to young Hollywood that you can have it all and still be down to earth, have love, have kids at a younger age ... and be very supportive of each other," Van Amstel says.

The meeting also gave Baskett, 28, the opportunity to share an important – though perhaps unexpected – suggestion with his wife's new partner. "He didn't even give me advice," Van Amstel says. "He gave me a green light. 'Push my wife! Do anything you want with my wife.' "

Credit: PEOPLE (Jessica Wedemeyer and Tim Nudd)