.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is Megan Fox Removing Her Marilyn Tattoo?


Is Megan Fox rethinking her ink?

Several blogs have speculated that the 24-year-old actress is in the process of having a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe removed from her right forearm; the portrait of the iconic blonde looked noticeably lighter when Fox accompanied hubby Brian Austin Green to a party celebrating Jaguar cars in NYC last week (see photo, right).

What inspired the Transformers star to get the prominent tattoo in the first place?

"I really admire Marilyn Monroe, but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning," she said in 2009. "It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."

Fox still has several other tattoos, including a chinese symbol on her neck, a Shakespearean quote on her back and a crescent moon on her ankle.

Credit: Us Magazine