.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Julianne Hough Isn't Having Kids Anytime Soon

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/40278-julianne-hough-ready-for-kids-with-ryan-seacrest/1302639797_hough-seacrest-290.jpgJulianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest have only been dating for a year, but the Footloose star already has babies on the brain!

"I don't want to have kids anytime soon, but when I do, I want my body to be healthy," the 22-year-old Salt Lake City native tells the May issue of Women's Health.

To stay fit, Hough avoids processed foods and frequently attends Tracy Anderson's high-intensity cardio dance classes. "They're so fun and dance-y," she says.

Unfortunately, maintaining her figure hasn't always been so easy.

"Growing up, I could eat anything, but the minute I hit 22, I stopped dancing and kept eating whatever I wanted, and I gained weight," Hough admits. "Then I started reading [critical] comments in blogs. That freaks you out and you get caught up in it."

Fortunately, Hough was able to shake off the criticism. "If I deprive myself, I end up binge eating. I didn't want to do that," she says. "Now if I want something, I'll have it and I won't feel guilty. Then the next day I won't crave it."

Credit: Us Magazine