.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson: I Did Everything I Could Have



Sometimes you just have an off night. And that seemed to be the case for Kendra Wilkinson, who landed at the bottom of the leader board on Dancing with the Stars Monday night.

"The scores suck," the reality star said of earning just 18 points – the night's lowest score – for her Viennese waltz with partner Louis van Amstel. "That's the way it goes. I didn't do a perfect job and I got the scores I got, and that's the way it goes."

After judge Bruno Tonioli's highly animated critique, head judge Len Goodman reminded him, "These people are beginners, Bruno. Don't be cruel."

Kendra admitted to having mixed feelings about the routine. "Going into it I didn't feel comfortable but when the music started I did feel comfortable," she said. "I felt in place. I felt like I did everything I could have done."

So what went wrong? "I had three missteps," she says. "It sucks because I didn't mean to do it. It just happened. But I moved on from it and I finished it."

Credit: PEOPLE (Michele Stueven and Aaron Parsley)