.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Khloe Kardashian “Hated” Lamar Odom When They First Met [AUDIO]


(Photo: Sadao Turner/Ryan Seacrest Productions)
Khloe Kardashian-Odom stopped by the studio with brother Rob KardashianWednesday morning to chat on “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” about upcoming E! reality show “Khloe & Lamar,” as well as revealed she “hated” now husband Lamar Odom when she first met him!
The most honest Kardashian sister divulged, “when I first met Lamar I was hosting Ron Artest’s Welcome To LA party and Lamar was there and I did not like Lamar, I hated him,…[I was like] this guy was, ‘ugh you’re a basketball player, you’re typical, you’re annoying, I met you at a club,’ like everything just on my list-I was like ew, ew, ew!”
Adding brother Rob (and Lamar-sidekick in upcoming series “Khloe & Lamar”) “was like, ‘don’t be mean to him’…[Rob] was giving me this whole thing…and Malika was like ‘you never hang out with your brother. Just be nice to this guy.’ So we all went out to eat afterwards and I was like ‘okay, this guy might be nice.’ So I gave him my number and I was like ‘oh i’ll never hear from him again and then the next day he was stalking me!”
Although Khloe explains her initial feelings for Lamar to be anything but love, something between the two did click as she revealed it was only a mere, “about twenty days from the stalking to the day he proposed” adding, “then nine days after we were married.”
As for the number one question of how did they know? Khloe answers, “we both knew. …everyone asks ‘what was it?’ I have no idea, but every single feeling in my body was like ‘this is it.’”
The love which Khloe explains between she and husband Laker player Lamar Odom is displayed to it’s fullest in the upcoming series “Khloe & Lamar” which Khloe describes as, “the great thing about this show is it’s genuinely a Khloe and Lamar show”, adding there are moments which are “so in depth with [Lamar]” such as the footage featuring the tense relationship between Lamar and his father. Khloe reveals, “yeah his is dad on the show-it wasn’t something that was planned or that Lamar wanted that way…and Lamar was very good with being like, ‘okay that’s something that happened, let’s show it.”
Khloe simplifies her approval of the reality show as it’s simply “real-life family issues.”
To hear more from Khloe, as well as from her brother Rob-like how he meets girls and attempts to bring them home to Khloe’s- listen to the full interview above!
Be sure to tune in to the premiere of “Khloe & Lamar” this Sunday, April 10th, @ 10pm on E!