.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kim Kardashian: It’s Almost Bikini Time!

Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Buy your dream bikini!   Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Halter bikini tops!
Spring is officially here, which means it’s almost time for BIKINIS! I’ve been working out really hard each morning to make sure I’m in the best shape possible for when bikini season arrives. I always try to push myself harder at the gym… it feels amazing to really challenge yourself, and you have the greatest sense of accomplishment after an amazing work out. I’ve been wearing my Skechers ShapeUps to maximize my workout and get the best possible results.
Here are pics of me in my favorite bikinis. It’s fun to try new looks, but I definitely have some go to styles.
Click through the gallery to read my bikini style tricks and workout tips.
Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Bright colors!    Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Challenge yourself!
Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Go Bikini Shopping With Your Friends!  Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Side-tie bottoms!
Kim Kardashian Bikini Tips: Stay focused!