.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kim Kardashian on Her Relationship with Kris Humphries: "You Can't Fight Love"


Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Walk and Talk on March 21, 2011
Photo Credit: Jackson Lee/Splash News
Photo: 
Ah, the awkward height difference. It looks like Kris has to lean down just to hear Kim, even with her stiletto booties. Nonetheless, Kim says he fits perfectly into her life.
Kim Kardashian made a very public vow to stay single until her 31st birthday on October 21, but it seems serial monogamist couldn’t hold out for that long. In fact, she’s completely in love with New Jersey Nets power forward Kris Humphries and still has six more months of this “singledom” to go! Oh well, tules were meant to be broken!

Kim kept mum about her relationship with Kris at first, but now she’s letting it all hang out. She says she’s “in love” with Kris and that she wasn’t looking for love when it bit her in the rear.

“I think for as much as you can plan for anything, you can’t fight love. There’s just no way around it,” Kim told My Fox NY. “I was single long enough though.”

Kim’s also seriously considering a cross-country move (but we’ve been hearing this report for some time now). “I have been kind of keeping my eyes open,” she said, adding that Kris is a big part of the temptation to move.

But as far as marriage goes … well, Kim says that at the moment, there ain’t a ring on her finger.

“He hasn’t [asked me to marry him yet]. We’ve been dating six months now and I’m having so much fun,” she said. “I’d hope that I wouldn’t know when that’s going to happen. I can’t predict the future. I have no idea.”