.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian Reveals Future Wedding Plans

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/04/12/1117Cover.jpgAlthough they've been dating for only five months, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have quickly fallen head over heels in love! "Kris just gets me," the reality star told Life & Style at the April 4 launch party for Unbreakable, the unisex fragrance from her sister Khloé and Khloé's husband, Lamar Odom.

In fact, the couple are already talking engagement rings, wedding plans -- and even what they'll name their children! "I want Lorraine to design me a big diamond ring," Kim gushed to friend Brittny Gastineau at the Beverly Hills Nail Design on April 10. Kim was describing the engagement ring she wants jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz, her longtime pal, to create for her! A friend tells Life & Style, "Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine's, so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth's prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine about it a lot lately."

And Kim tells Life & Style that she's fantasized about her wedding ever since she was a little girl. "I've envisioned the whole thing," Kim tells Life & Style. "I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress -- I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long. What woman hasn't thought about her wedding since she was a little girl?" Kim plans to take a trip to Paris to shop for a Chanel couture wedding gown, the friend reveals to Life & Style. Her dream dress? "She wants a white strapless floor-length gown that's traditional but sexy and makes her feel like a princess," says the pal.

Kris and Kim -- who both come from families in which the kids' names all begin with the letter K -- have already discussed what they're going to name their children. "I think I'll name my kids with K's to keep the tradition going," Kim says. She even has a favorite name picked out for a baby boy, the friend reveals: Kristopher Jr., named after the man she plans to marry. "I want a big family," Kim told Life & Style at the Unbreakable event. "Three to five kids!"

Credit: Life & Style