.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kourtney & Kim Take Leno's 'The Tonight Show'



Looking to satisfy their growling tummies, Kourtney Kardashian and sister Kim Kardashian were spotted hitting up Mr. Chow restaurant last night (March 31) following their interview with Jay Leno.

During her interview on the “Tonight Show,” Kim told Jay Leno that her boyfriend Kris Humphries helped her get over her fear of tall people.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/fullsize_image/images/k/kardashian-033111-3.jpghttp://celebrity-gossip.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/fullsize_image/images/k/kardashian-033111-11.jpg

"I was really afraid of [tall guys]. I'm, like, the biggest hypocrite now, 'cause now I feel so tiny and small and so protected. It's like the best feeling in the world to be with a really tall guy."

As for how they met, she explained, "I went to a basketball game. I saw him and I was like, 'Oh my God, this guy running in front of me is so cute.' And my friend was like, 'Oh, I know his friend.' So they kind of set us up on, like, this group dinner and I thought, 'Why not?'"



Credit: Celebrity Gossip