.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lea Michele and Dianna Agron Open Up About Their Tattoos



'Glee' darlings Lea Michele and Dianna Agron are featured on the cover the latest issue ofMarie Claire, and the girls are opening up about their ink. In the cover story, the singing stars reveal that the cast as a whole has over 13 tattoos. Who has the most? Lea.

"I have 10, but they're tiny," she tells the magazine. "A gold star for Rachel, one for 'Spring Awakening,' the butterfly on my back is for my mom, another on my foot is for my cousins, and Kevin [McHale] and Jenna [Ushkowitz] and I have 'Imagine.'"


Dianna is another New Directions member that's inked up, but she only has one piece. Still, it's a tattoo that means a lot to her. "It says 'Mary had a little lamb," she explains. "My mom's name is Mary. I don't know if I'd get more, even though around Jenna and Lea, I'm like, 'Yeah, I want another!'"

Now you guys know how Dianna came up with her Twitter name, @alittlelamb. The May issue of Marie Claire -- which features three different 'Glee' covers, including one of Amber Riley -- is on newsstands now.