.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Miley Cyrus Does Not Want to Party, Er, Tour In The USA


You Aussies are super lucky that Miley Cyrusis touring down under in Australia soon. Because the USA? She totally snubbed us. Apparently Miley isn’t “comfortable” with playing shows in the United States right now, so she’s only touring Australia and South America.
Could boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who’s conveniently an Aussie himself, have something to do with that decision??
Uh, not so much. Miley told The Associated Press:
“I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don’t know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. I’m Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. Don’t want to go anywhere where I don’t feel completely comfortable with it.”
Do you think the USA doesn’t show Miley enough love? Do you wish Miley would make her rounds in America, too? We wanna know in the comments!