.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miley Cyrus Forces Dad Billy Ray to Cancel 'The View' Appearance!


Trouble seems to be brewing in the Cyrus family.  Miley Cyrus has reportedly ordered her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, to cancel his upcoming appearance on The View.  This news comes just days after Billy Ray compared his 18-year-old daughter to Anna Nicole Smith in the March issue of GQ and said their hit Disney show Hannah Montana ruined their family. 
billy-ray-cyrus-blames-miley
Miley, who is allegedly no longer accepting her father’s calls, had “her people” tell Billy Ray that if he went through with his plans to open up on The View, he could forget about ever reconciling with her. 
“When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on ‘The View’ on Wednesday, she went nuts,” a Cyrus Family insider divulged to PopEater this week. “Only last week, Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen.”
In the explosive interview to the men's fashion magazine, GQ, Billy said, “For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I’d erase it all in a second if I could,”  he said in the explosive interview to the men's fashion mag.
Billy Ray also revealed that his marriage to Miley's mom, Tish, began unraveling after the first two seasons of Hannah Montana.  "I was going to work every single day knowing that my family had fallen apart, but yet I had to sit in front of that camera. I look back and I go, How did I ever make it through that? I must be a better actor than I thought."
Reps for Billy Ray have confirmed that his visit to The View has been cancelled. 
What do you think? Is Billy Ray spilling too much!?