.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez Admit They have Kissed

Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas may have accidentally admitted that they have shared a kiss.  In two separate interviews Selena and Nick told a similar story about kissing on the first date.

selena-and-nick000x0290x330

Selena told Twist magazine that, "While we were slow dancing, my crush and I had our first kiss.  I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.'  Then he said, 'Well I never really play by the rules.'"

Nick Jonas told Girls Life that, "On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.'  Oooh!  It was so good!"

Nick-Jonas-Selena-Gomez

This is probably as close to a confirmation as we are going to get.  Miley and Nick broke up in 2007 and Miley just nowadmitted that they were dating.

What do you think...are they talking about each other or was it just a coincidence?