.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nina Dobrev Shows Off Her Killer Bikini Bod for Seventeen


Nina Dobrev Rocks the Cover of Seventeen Fitness
Photo Credit: Seventeen Magazine
Photo: 
TVD hottie Nina Dobrev shows off her bikini bod on the cover of the May issue of Seventeen Fitness. Hey, summer beach season is just around the corner, girls!
All that hot yoga sure is paying off! Our double-duty diva Nina Dobrev (Elena/Katherine) is on the cover of Seventeen’s Fitness Special (out May 3) and lookin’ goooood.

Nina chatted with the longest-running teen mag about what keeps her motivated to stay fit. "When I work out, I feel happy, confident, and accomplished," Nina tells the mag. Oh, right.That’s how it feels to hit the gym! (Don’t hate. It’s been awhile.)

“I do a lot of yoga. I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me,” Nina says. “I could be a yoga instructor. I’m not certified, but I could do it. Once I did a class where the instructor didn’t show up, and I just went to the front and did it, and everyone followed. So I’ve done it before, and I love it.” Nina also says she squeezes exercise into her everyday routine, taking the stairs instead of the elevator at her new place.

For the young starlet, working out is all about being healthy — not skeletal. "I've realized skinny isn't necessarily attractive. Guys like girls with curves,” she says.

We think Damon would concur!

Source: Seventeen.com
Video:
Go on the beachy set of Seventeen Fitness with Nina Dobrev! Long before her Vampire Diariesdays, this brunette beauty was bicycling to school instead of taking the bus. Find out what other activities she does in her daily life to make working out fun!