.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nina Dobrev Talks About Elena Vs Bella And Says She Loves Edward!


Nina Dobrev thinks Edward Cullen is the “ideal man” and Bella “does everything for herself”!


Nina also described the differences between her Elena and Kristen Stewart‘s Bellatelling the Associated Press, “I think the public can compare them, but I think they are so different … Their personalities are different, the reason they do things are different. Bella does everything for herself and Elena does everything for others. But both are great in different ways.”
Nina Dobrev
 might be the leading lady in The Vampire Diaries love triangle, but she has her eyes on another vampire — Edward Cullen! The actress, who plays Elena, a girl torn between two vampire brothers on the hit CW dramasaysStephenie Meyer “makes Edward seem like the ideal man, and that’s what makes you really fall in love with him.” Stefan and Damon cover your ears!
Nina reveals how she first caught Twilight fever: “I have read the Twilight books. I actually read them before all the movies came out. I shot a movie in Salt Lake City, where Stephenie Meyer is from, and somebody who knows her gave me the books and said, ‘You need to read these. They’re great.’ They are really good.” And even though she thinks Robert Pattinson‘s character Edward is ideal, she’s not making moves on Bella’s man. “I love Edward and the love story between him and Bella. It’s nice to currently experience something similar.”
For all you Vampire Diaries fans, here’s more from Nina on her show:
  • On whether Elena was upset about Katherine: ” I think that it’s shocking. It’s one thing to have a crazy ex-girlfriend and come to terms with that. It’s like, ‘Okay, you have a past? That’s fine.’ It’s another thing to look identical to the crazy ex-girlfriend. I think Elena will always feel like, ‘Why are you dating me? Do you want to replace her with me? Isn’t that selfish of you?’ There’s a lot going on. You don’t want to look like someone else, especially an ex-girlfriend.”
  • On whether she plays both characters in the same day: ” Playing Katherine takes so long. Getting into the character, there’s the hair and make-up process, and just getting dressed, alone, takes half an hour because there’s corsets and pantaloons. There’s so many layers that it takes half an hour to put the outfits on, so I couldn’t play both in one day. It’s very good because it takes a lot of energy. When I’m in that corset for 17 hours, at the end of the day, I feel like I’ve done a work-out. I remember looking at my stomach and thinking, “I should get myself a corset for every day.” It really tones you up. You’re sucking in, all day.”
  • On her embarrassing moment on set: “When we’re doing scenes, we have mic packs, usually in the back pocket of our pants or somewhere. I went to the restroom once, forgot about my mic pack and it fell in the toilet. And, a mic pack is $2,000 or $3,000. I don’t think they heard it. I was just really embarrassed and I felt really bad. They announced it on the mics on the set, so everyone knew and everyone laughed at me. I offered to pay for it, but they wouldn’t let me.
Nina adds that there’s a lot more Katherine coming up, are you guys excited to see more of her on the show? And what do you think about Nina’s perspective on Elena vs. Bella? True or off the mark? Sound off below!