.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rob Pattinson Reveals His Big Underwear Secret on Ellen


RobPattinsonEllenDeGeneres.jpg
Rob Pattinson visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show today and made a shocking admission. He explained how his "Ellen" underwear, given to him by Ellen herself, made a cameo on the set of the last Twilight film due to a physical abnormality he jokes that he has.
Ellen: I want to hear about the incident. You were on set and there was something involving me. It was actually not me. It was a piece of clothing.
Rob: Similar to another story I told you about windscreen wipers on my car not working. I don't know how to use a washing machine either. I save your ones ("Ellen" underwear) for special occasions.

Ellen: 
My underwear?
Rob: Yeah.
Ellen: Thank you.
Rob: So they very rarely get brought out. I was doing the last Twilight movie and I only had one pair left and they were those ones ("Ellen" underwear.) We were doing this big fight scene and for some reason I think the shape of my body, my back is too long or something. So my butt is constantly hanging out!
Ellen: Is that why your butt is hanging out? We were wondering what made that happen all this time.
Rob: I genuinely think I have a few too many extra vertebra or something. Every single shot we were doing of this big fight has these Ellen underpants. It came to a point where producers are calling up my agent going, I don't know what he is up to but I don't like it (laughing.)
Ellen: Like there is some conspiracy theory of my underwear being in the movie or something.
Rob: They never questioned "Fruit of the Loom" before....
What do you think of Rob Pattinson's underwear excuse?