.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say What?! Which Disney Diva’s Got a “Wicked Side” And Curses Like a Sailor?


Ok, so we totally know that celebs have the tendency to get, uh, feisty, (remember whenJustin Bieber ran over a paparazzi?) but which clean-cut Disney girl recently said:
“I’ve definitely got a wicked side. I have what I call ‘sailor mouth.’ I can get very gangster at times. I used to be very timid. Now I’m my own person. I don’t feel pressure to look a certain way.”
Ashley? Miley? Demi? Vanessa? Any guesses?
It’s…drumroll please… Vanessa Hudgens! She allegedly told Daily Express that she’s a bit of a potty mouth! Apparently so, as she continued:
“My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I’d say f**k you and walk away.”
Uh, okay then. And we thought bringing up a convo about ex boyf Zac Efron would set her off…
Are you surprised that Vanessa said that? Did you guess that she said it?