.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Selena Gomez Gets 'Stylized' By Vevo


Selena Gomez Gets 'Stylized' By Vevo
Selena Gomez is all smiles in Malibu, Calif., as she chats with Vevo on her fashion line, Dream Out Loud.
The 18-year-old multi-talented entertainer opened up about the collaborative process behind the line.
“I didn’t want to just slap my name on it and I didn’t want to have my face on a tee shirt,” Selena shares, “I wanted it [the fashion line] to be extremely real and something that anyone could buy even if you had no idea who I was.”
Sel added, “The design process is fun for me. I work with two co-designers, Tony and Sandra, and the first couple of times I met with them, they went inside my closet. Together, we picked out some of my favorite pieces, the fabric…it was really fun.”

Selena Gomez Gets “Stylized”