.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Selena Gomez Loves the Cracker Barrel and Bowling! Who Knew?


Selena Gomez spilled to UK newspaper The Telegraph about her ideal weekend, and it pretty much sounds like the typical weekend of any 16-year-old girl… with the addition of a few celebrity BFFs and cross-country flights.
Find out what she orders when she goes to Cracker Barrel and why she loves bowling…
On hanging with her friends: “My friends and I will go to the bowling alley after that. I’m not good at it but I find it really fun. I like to call myself a different name on the score screen, like Princess Fancypants or Cheryl Cole.”
On her favorite things: “My sweatpants – I own so many; Taylor Swift. I talk to her every day; singing and dancing; my family; clothes shopping; going to the movies; and my rescue dogs.”
On shopping in her hometown: “When I’m home I love shopping with my friends and helping them pick out stuff. At Galleria there’s Banana Republic, American Girl, Macy’s, Abercrombie & Fitch and Saks Fifth Avenue. There’s also an ice-skating rink, but we’re usually too busy trying on clothes for that.”
On Cracker Barrel, her fave restaurant: “It’s an incredible Southern-style restaurant that does the most delicious pancakes and buttermilk biscuits and homemade hashbrowns with cheese and onions. I usually ask for the table next to the fireplace because it’s so cozy and adorable.”