.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks About Recording a Duet With Justin Bieber



Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are one of today's hottest couples, but they're also dominating the pop music world individually. A collaboration only seems natural, but will fans be hearing a Jelena duet anytime soon? Never say never.

However, when the 'Who Says' singer recently spoke with E! Online at the 2011 Kids' Choice Awards, she admitted that she was unsure about the possibility of a collabo.


"I don't know," she said. "You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes... I don't know about that. We'll see."

However, the 18-year-old did say that she was open to it. Would you be into a hearing a Justin and Selena duet? Or should they not mix business with pleasure? Let us know what you think in the comments.