.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Six Things You Didn’t Know About Selena Gomez!


AP Images

If you thought you knew everything about Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, Selena Gomez, think again!

Unlike the Kardashian sistersSelena Gomez is an insanely private person. Even though she’s always sweet on red carpets and events, it’s rare we get an inside look at her day-to-day life. Check out some of these fun facts revealed in an interview with the Telegraph that we never knew about one of the most beautiful starlets in Hollywood!
1. She loves “scary” movies: I love getting scared watching really cheesy films like Halloween and I Know What You Did Last Summer.
2. Her favorite ice cream is…: Poppa and I like Rocky Road best, with lots of almonds, chocolate and marshmallow.
3. She loves to bowl as an alter ego: I’m not good at it but I find it really fun. I like to call myself a different name on the score screen, like Princess Fancypants or Cheryl Cole.
4. She likes late night TV as her lullaby: Then I’ll watch Friends because that’s my favorite show and I always have to fall asleep to it. It’s like my Sunday night routine.
5. She has a back up career: If you could do any other job, what would it be? I’d be a chef.
6. She identifies with another species: In another life I would be … A bird