.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson: Sex Is Better After DWTS

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/5_22_09_kendra_wr_b_kabik-150-570.jpgWhen Kendra Wilkinson was busy being on Dancing with the Stars, it meant sacrificing precious time for something else that's very important in her life – sex.

But the former Girls Next Door star says once she got booted from ABC's hit show, she and husband Hank Baskett started heating up between the sheets again.

"My body's back," Wilkinson, 25, recently told PEOPLE. "I need to hang up on my stripper pole again."

With all the baby-making behavior, does that mean Wilkinson and Baskett are trying for child number two?

"Hank and I need a couple more drunken nights," the Ab Cuts spokeswoman says. "We need to get drunk and have crazy sex a couple more times."

Asked if being intimate has improved since DWTS, Wilkinson nodded and said, "Yeah, oh my god, yeah.

Aside from a new lease on her sex life, Wilkinson says she loves the way being a Dancing alum feels in general.

Participating on the show "was a perfect new start to my new life," she says. "It really proved that I could be sexy with some clothes on. Not a lot of clothes, but it proved to myself that I can do something like this."

Credit: PEOPLE (Dhavi Shira)