.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Builds the Ultimate Kardashian


The Kardashian Siblings Support Khloe and Lamar at the Unbreakable Fragrance Launch on April 4, 2011
Photo Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Photo: 
Rob, Lamar, Khloé, Kourtney, and Kim take a moment to pose together on the black carpet. We love how well Lamar fits in with the fam!
We all know Khloe Kardashian is having a hard time accepting her body. Her solution? Merge different parts of her sisters’ bodies together to make the perfect one!

“I’d love Kourtney’s tummy and Kimberly’s boobs,” she laughed in an interview with Nowmagazine. “If I could steal bits from my sisters that’d be amazing. We’d make the ultimate Kardashian!”

Khloe also admitted that people’s mean comments about her body still get to her.

“It hurts when people say [I’m the unattractive one] but I think it’s easy for them to pigeonhole us because we’re sisters,” she said. “They want to believe that we’re triplets but we’re not all supposed to look alike. I’ve always embraced who I am. Everyone has secure days or moments.”