.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Whitney Port Clears Up The Lauren Conrad Feud

http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com//bfm_gallery/2011/02/Whitney-Port-Comments-On-Lauren-Conrad-Feud-021811/gallery_main/gallery_main-Whitney-Port-Comments-On-Lauren-Conrad-Feud-021811.JPG

With all the rumors of a Lauren Conrad / Whitney Port feud over Whit's show cancelation something had to be done! Whitney took to her official site to release the following statement:
"This week has been a little crazy with some funny nonsense that US Weekly has been circulating. I feel sometimes like I don't have to justify this stuff, but I just want to clear up that everything is more than fine between Lauren and me. So to put the rumor to rest, I wanted to let you know that there are no hard feelings between us! I shared something so amazing with her and just because the show is over doesn't mean our friendship is over!"
Credit: Whitney Port