.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bruno Mars Monkeys Around In New Video for ‘The Lazy Song’ [VIDEO]


Although Grammy award-winning artist Bruno Mars declares he’s ‘not doing anything’ in his newest music video for hit track “The Lazy Song,” he’s actually got quite a lot going on! Including, monkey dancers, pants dropping, robotic dance moves, and even a cameo from his production partner Philip Lawrence.
Take a look at “The Lazy Song” music video below which debut today and features Bruno doing what he pleases, such as-”I’m gonna kick my feet up…/throw my hand in my pants” and even, “I’ll just strut in my birthday suit/and let everything hang loose!”
Bruno’s “The Lazy Song” just hit No. 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has climbed from last week’s 38 spot to this week’s 26 on American Top 40, and we’re sure it’ll continue to climb on both charts as Mars’ hits “Just the Way You Are” and “Grenade” both hit Billboard’s No. 1 slot in the past.