.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miley Cyrus Keeps Carrying Her Dog; Wearing Ugly Shirt

Miley Cyrus is still carrying Mate aroundlike a baby, but she knows those days are numbered. 

That's why she's traded in her eco-friendly Toyota Prius for a much bigger Mercedes Benz SUV a couple weeks ago. But don't worry, she's still keeping the environment in mind when she drives. 

Miley explained to fans on her blog, "Hey guys! Yesterday I got photographed in my new car and I want everyone to know I still haven't given up hybrids! Mercedes came out with a new hybrid suv and I love it! It's blueish/blackish/purplish. Haha! I got a new dog named Mate who's a German Shepard so like I said in a previous blog he is kinda out growing my prius! Anyways I love yall!"

Now if only Miley would ditch that awful shredded shirt you voted as the worst celebrity fashion crime last month.