.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nina Dobrev Talks Fame and Those Pesky Ian Somerhalder Rumors to Teen Vogue


As if we weren’t already envious of Nina Dobrev, the coolest girl on The Vampire Diaries landed next month’s cover of Teen Vogue. And though she looks beyond gorgeous, she insists she’s just like you and me.
She told the mag,”I just feel like a normal girl, and the whole concept is very odd to me. But other people, like Ian [Somerhalder, costar and rumored-boyf], have had that experience before, so they’re like, ‘Yeah, this is what happens; there’s nothing you can do about it.’”
Speaking of Ian, the mag of course asked if the rumors of them dating were true. What did Nina say? Read on to find out, plus watch a behind-the-scenes video of her Teen Vogue shoot!
On Ian Somerhalder: “We expected the rumors. Like, if I wasn’t dating Ian, I’d be dating Paul. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn’t be unusual, but I’ve never dated anyone I’ve worked with.”
On her crazy work sched: “By the time I get home, memorize the next day’s work, brush my teeth, remove all the makeup, and shower to get the blood off, and then I have to be back at work in seven hours. I can only do so much.”
On growing up: “I wanted to be the jock, and I wanted to be a dancer and actress. I was also a gymnast and very academically driven. I always had a lot on my plate and was really overwhelmed. Not much has changed—I’m constantly trying to one-up myself and raising the stakes.”