.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Selena Gomez Pulls On-Set Pranks On Jennifer Stone


Just last month Paper magazine featuredSelena Gomez as one of their most beautiful people, and now they’ve turned the camera to Wizards co-star Jennifer Stone. Jen looks gorg and totally grown-up in these snapshots, and she spilled to the magazine about life after Disney.
Check out the interview here!
On bullies: “Guys just beat the crap out of each other and move on. Girls hold grudges and take part in psychological warfare.”
On Selena, the prankster: “I have this horrid fear of not being where I am supposed to be, when I’m supposed to be there, when it comes to work. Ms. Selena decided one day to take advantage of that and play a prank on me. I was reading in my dressing room and she rushes in screaming, “Oh my gosh, where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you!” I panicked, ran to set and of course no one was looking for me at all. My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute. She totally got me!”
On life: “Everything happens for a reason. It’s pretty cliche, but man is it true!”