.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kendra: Kirstie Alley Is My Biggest Competition

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/39862-kendra-wilkinson-kirstie-alley-is-my-biggest-competition/1301336328_kendra-kirstie-290.jpgBattle of the blondes!

While Season 12 boasts multiple professional athletes, Kendra Wilkinson tells Us Magazine that she's more concerned about another competitor on Dancing With the Stars -- one not known for her athletic prowess.

"Kirstie Alley, that's my competition," says the reality star, 25. "Dancing With the Stars is not all about being a pro dancer, it's about personality and popularity."

And 60-year-old Alley, who's famously struggled with her fluctuating weight, is very popular, says Wilkinson. Indeed, George Lopez was blasted by fans last week after he compared the Cheers star to a pig on his show.

"I think Kirstie Alley represents for all women in America," says Wilkinson. "Kirstie is the all-American woman, so that's who my competition is."

But it's not just other contestants Wilkinson has to contend with. She's also balancing the show's grueling rehearsal and taping schedule with being a mom to one-year-old son Hank Jr. with hubby Hank Baskett.

"It's a lot easier than I thought it would be," says Wilkinson. "I like to teach him something new everyday -- it's my goal as a mother to do that."

Credit: Us Magazine