.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Can't Remember Her Lines



On the upcoming episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York," Kourtney Kardashian can't seem to remember her lines for her guest role on "One Life to Live" even though she practiced them with sister Kim. "I literally thought I would have two lines and my script is so long," Kourtney says worriedly.

Another apprehension of hers is that she has to kiss a guy, and it isn't her baby's daddy Scott Disick. "I'm not an actress. I just don't feel like kissing some random guy. This is definitely a lot more than I thought I was agreeing to." After looking up online the actor she's supposed to share a smooch with, she reacts, "There's no way I could kiss that face."

Watch Kourtney flub her lines when she gets to set, and see the rest of the drama unfold when E!'s "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" airs on Sunday night.

Credit: Entertainment Tonight (Jacki Willis)