.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hef Is "Very Fortunate" To Have Crystal Harris

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/wp-content/photos/Crystal_harris.jpgHugh Hefner is happier than he has even been thanks to his fiancee Crystal Harris.

The 85-year-old Playboy founder will marry the 24-year-old blonde beauty at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles on June 18 and Hugh - who has been married twice before - insists Crystal is the only woman for him.

He said: "I'm devoted to her. This is as happy a time in my life as I've ever had. I feel very fortunate."

For Hugh, having a happy home life is especially important as he admits he had a strict upbringing and sought comfort in movies when he was a child.

He told Total Film magazine: "I grew up in the 30s and 40s. 'Frankenstein', 'The Bride of Frankenstein', I loved them. 'King Kong' was my favourite.

"I didn't exactly come from a home full of hugs and kisses.

"It was a typical conservative, puritan home and I was quite a solitary child, a bit of a dreamer. Movies showed me another world and sparked a desire in me." 

Credit: News Time