.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Season Two Sneak Peek


Only two weeks until Lucy HaleAshley BensonTroian Bellisario, and Shay Mitchellare back to cracking the mysteries of Rosewood on Pretty Little Liars' second season, and luckily, fans have a clip of the first new episode "It's Alive" to keep them entertained until then!

Pretty Little Liars' season two premieres Monday, June 14, at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Check out a clip from the new season of PLL below:
Are you excited Pretty Little Liars is back with new episodes soon? What other summer shows are you pumped for?

Jessica Szohr Opens Up About Leaving Gossip Girl

JessicaSzohr.jpgGossip Girl fans were shocked when it was announced that Jessica Szohr wouldn't be returning as her character Vanessa Abrams for the fifth season of Gossip Girl. Luckily, Jessica isn't too bummed out about it.

The Gossip Girl star has a lot on her plate -- she'll be lighting up the silver screen in three movies later this year, Art MachineHirokin, and I Don't Know How She Does It.
"After playing someone for four years, it can be a little repetitive," Jessica admits. "I was ready for a change. I had so much fun and made friends I'll have for a lifetime, but I got the most I could out of Vanessa. I have two movies that I start in August and July, and a couple movies coming out in the next couple months."

Are you sad to see Jessica leave Gossip Girl? Or do you think it's time?
Photo Credit: Kurt Iswarienko / The CW