.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Francia Raisa NOT Dancing on Selena Gomez' Tour


Francia Raisa NOT Dancing on Selena Gomez' Tour
So, remember that rumor that Francia Raisa was going to be a backup dancer on Selena Gomez and The Scene’s summer tour?
Thanks to our friends at American CheerleaderJJJ has your official answer — No!
Francia shared with the mag in the upcoming July/August issue, “Selena asked me a while back if I’d be a back-up dancer for her when she went on tour and I was like, ‘Yeah, that would be so much fun! But I’m doing The Secret Life, so that’s not going to be possible.’ However, at some point during the summer, I’m going to have a break, and I’m going to go visit her on tour, but not to dance.”
So how’d that rumor actually get started, anyhow?
“I made a joke saying I was going to jump on stage at one of her shows, but it was a joke. The statement was totally taken out of context,” Francia shared, adding, “Selena was trying so hard to get me to go, but I was like, ‘Girl! I love you, but that’s not going to happen.’ I’d love to dance for her, I mean that would be great if I had the opportunity.”