.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lauren Conrad Covers Lucky Magazine July '11

https://subscribe.condenet.com/images_covers/cover_lucky_190.jpgWhile she's remained a bit more low-key than usual as of late, Lauren Conrad is front and center in the July 2011 issue of Lucky magazine.

Set to hit newsstands on June 10th, the former "Hills" hottie chatted with the publication about topics such as her new fashion line and keeping up with a healthy lifestyle.

Highlights from Miss Conrad's interview with Lucky are as follows:

On her Paper Crown fashion line launch: “It’s easier to launch the line without MTV. A lot of people in fashion don’t want to be linked with anything that has to do with reality TV. Showrooms were turning us down.”

On MTV pulling the plug on her reality show: “It didn’t feel like a perfect fit. It’s difficult to compete with all the Jersey Shore-type shows out there. Besides, there weren’t any scenes of me getting drunk or fighting, so what’s the point?”

On not being a fan of the gym: “I’m just not a fan of the gym. In fact, I hate it. I understand loving the feeling you get after working out - all those endorphins. But going there? It’s the worst.”

On her always-changing eating preferences: “I’m now focusing a lot more on my health. I no longer eat pork, I rarely eat beef, and I don’t like chicken now because my mother keeps four hens as pets. I’m not kidding.”