.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holly Madison Talks About Love & Marriage

http://www.outofaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/holly-madison-6.jpgReality star and Vegas performer Holly Madison recently called it quits with boyfriend Jack Barakat, and shared her views with Buzznet about love and marriage.

Despite their breakup, Holly had nothing but nice things to say about her former rock star beau, even revealing that she admires him. “It’s funny that you mentioned Jack in the question before, because the first thing that popped into my head when you said what do I admire about other people, is Jack’s ability to balance work and fun in his life. He’s a really hard worker, but still has time for the people in his life and to have a good time. Sometimes I think all I do is work and I need a little more balance in my life! Balance is key.”

In addition to Jack, the reality star has been linked to some big Hollywood names including Hugh Hefner and Criss Angel, but is she thinking about marriage?

Holly told Buzznet, “Perhaps, though I’m more concerned about having children in the future than getting married. Marriage is not the best thing that can happen to you, as a woman. If I woke up one morning and discovered I was getting married (be it to anyone) and that everything I’d accomplished for myself in the last few years was all a dream, I’d be devastated!”

So what’s up next for this independent woman? “I have several diverse business projects coming up in the next year that I am really excited about. In the super-near future it’s all about shooting Season 3 of Holly’s World and developing another show, but as one of the producers, not as the star.”

Credit: Celebuzz (Jackie Willis)