.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Khloe 'Beyond Happy' over Kim's Engagement

http://static.wetpaint.me/kktny/ROOT/photos/021911kardashian6.jpg

She kept it a secret for a week. But now Khloe Kardashian can finally gush about her sister Kim Kardashian's engagement to Kris Humphries.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to say this… KIM IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!" Khloe, 26, writes on her blog. "OMG! It feels soooo good to finally let the secret out."

Khloe, who married Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom in 2009, is thrilled that Kim, 30, is preparing to follow her down the aisle with her own NBA beau.

"Congratulations to my beautiful big sister Kim on finding the love of your life! Seeing you this happy makes all of us BEYOND happy and my face literally hurts from smiling," Khloe writes.

To Humphries, 26, who plays for the New Jersey Nets, Khloe writes: "We're all truly blessed to have met you. Here's to a perfect future together. I love you both!"

It's early for wedding planning, but Khloe is ready. "Just in case you have the urge to throw a wedding together in 30 days let me know," she writes. "I'm really good at putting together a quick, fabulous wedding LOL."

Credit: PEOPLE (Tim Nudd)