.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler: Love at First Sight

http://feratri.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jay-Cutler-Kristin-Cavallari-Getting-Married.jpgKristin Cavallari had been dating Jay Cutler for less than a year when the Chicago Bears quarterback popped the question in April – but Cavallari says the proposal felt like it was a long time coming.

"I think we both knew from the moment we met that we wanted to marry each other," the former Hills star, 24, tells PEOPLE. "It's been a great situation."

And it doesn't hurt that her family is a fan of Cutler, 27, who proposed during a romantic getaway to Mexico.

"My parents are both extremely happy," she says. "There's been no drama, which is good."

Cavallari – who has been portrayed as the typical blonde California beach babe on TV – is even planning to permanently trade her bikinis and flip-flops for snow boots once she and Cutler tie the knot.

"I will relocate to Chicago," she says. "I want us to be together. I don't want to be one of those married couples where one person is on the West Coast, and the other is somewhere else. I do want some normalcy in my life. I want to be a wife."

As for raising a family? It's in the cards.

"We definitely want kids," the ShoeDazzle designer says. "As far as right away, probably not. But definitely in the next few years."

Credit: PEOPLE (Dhavi Shira)