.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spoiler! Which Celebrity Was Voted Off DWTS?

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/40853-spoiler-which-celeb-was-voted-off-dwts/1304457919_dwts-290.jpgAfter seven weeks of rocky performances, Kendra Wilkinson was voted off Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.

"Some flowers bloom early, some flowers bloom late, and you've been a late blossoming girl," judge Len Goodman, 67, reassured the E! reality star. "The last few weeks you've really come on."

How did Wilkinson -- who was in the bottom three with Kirstie Alley, 60, and Chelsea Kane, 22 -- take the news?

"I've lasted seven weeks, which is seven weeks longer than I ever thought I would last," she said. "I want to thank Louis [van Amstel] for sticking with me and not fighting me."

Now that she's out of the competition -- only Alley, Kane, Romeo, Hines Ward and Ralph Macchio remain -- Wilkinson can finally get back to her daily routine.

"Baby Hank, I'm coming home for you!" the proud mom, 25, exclaimed. "I may not the best dancer, but I am the best mom."

Credit: Us Magazine