.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Twitter Chatter: The Best Celebrity Twit Pics of the Week


On-set is just as good a time as any for celebs to post Twit pics, and, yeah, we’re glad they did. Because this week’s collection showed us what it’s really like behind-the-scenes of Glee, backstage at concerts, and even what jokesters the celebs are while out to eat with their co-stars during downtime. Ugh. We wanna visit a Hollywood set right now.
So click on to see our fave celeb Twit pics of the week!
What’s your favorite Twit pic of the week? Who’s your fave celeb to follow on Twitter? Tell us in the comments!



@taylorswift13 The day @selenagomez and I learned a valuable lesson from a pillow.
Taylor Swift
@hilaryduff Clearly I am enjoying this day! Happy Easter. You bunnys!
Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas
@mark_salling The Axe and the Sa getting cra cra with bar straws and tape
Mark Salling
@bellathorne143 happy easter from me, my brother and my sister
Bella Thorne
@katyperry In honor of the Royal Wedding, I present you… My royal NAILS! CONGRATS!
Katy Perry
@hilaryduff Best day at the pittsburgh zoo!staff was good too us!
Hilary Duff
Selena Gomez
@ddlovato Still in bed.. :P Being lazy before my day starts in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1……..
Demi Lovato
@whitneyeveport Do you guys think there is any truth inside these books?
Whitney Port
@mark_salling Hey @chordoverstreet, I like your jeggings
Mark Salling
@imarleneking One more to make up for my tardiness. Two cute jokesters.
Ian Harding
@alittlelamb @NayaRivera and Hemo
Dianna Agron
@therealjordin Hangin w/ my boyssss @joejonas & @mateoonline! (my hair is out of control ha!) :)
Jordin Sparks
Khloe Kardashian
@mileycyrus In the spirit of Thor… introducing Super Fist!
Miley Cyrus
@zendaya96 at lunch with mum reading my mags;)
Zendaya Coleman
@taylorswift13 I finally got to see my brother and give him his birthday present– this outfit I bought in Germany.
Taylor Swift
@victoriajustice Having fun with the fabulous ladies of @bopandtigerbeat today at our shoot. You gotta love a beaded curtain…;{)
Victoria Justice