.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brody on Kim’s Big News: My Sister’s Engaged?

http://cdn02.okcdn.okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/kim_kris_brody_avril_may25news-300x217.jpg

Looks like Brody Jenner did not receive the inside scoop on step-sister Kim Kardashian‘s engagement to Kris Humphries. He found out the exciting news with the rest of the world this morning!

“My sister is engaged? Hahaha I had no idea!!.. Crazy being in such a big family.. Congrats @Kimkardashian love you. Let’s celebrate soon” Brody Tweeted earlier today.

He also directed a special message at Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian:

“@KourtneyKardash @khloekardashian Why don’t you guys ever fill me in? Haha no text or anything?” he quipped on Twitter, and his sisters were apologetic.

“I thought kim would have?! LOL I die for u! @BrodyJenner” Khloe Tweeted, followed by, “Yes @BrodyJenner our family is getting way too big! LOL let’s all celebrate together!”

Credit: OK! Magazine (Brittany Talarico)