.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ouch! Brody Jenner Suffers Surfing Injury

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11700000/Brody-surfing-in-Malibu-brody-jenner-11735144-500-790.jpghttp://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg619/scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=a5evyx.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Brody Jenner got a little banged up while surfing, but, according to him, it’s was totally worth it! The Hills reality star tweeted a picture of the wave that caused him a foot injury, tweeting:
“One of the sickest waves of my life…”
But the wave did cost him some time out of the water…

Brody also posted a pic of his bloody foot, and tweeted: ”No surfing today… My foot is DESTROYED!!!”

The reality star has been on a surf trip in Indonesia, and at the beginning of his trip, he wrote excitedly:  ”My first day in Indonesia I got the best barrel of my life… I am truly blown away how amazing this place is.. Shack fest!!!!” Brody later added, tweeting: “This place is so insane man!!!! Got the best barrel of my life yesterday!!!”

Credit: Celebuzz (Jackie Willis)