.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Paris Hilton: How I Got Cy To Be On My Show

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/paris-hilton-cy-waits.jpg

Paris Hilton wanted to make sure that her businessman boyfriend, Cy Waits, was a part of her new reality show. Since Waits had declined and Hilton couldn’t convince him herself, she had her mom do it.

“I had to beg him to do it but he wouldn’t,” she said, according to Showbiz Spy. “So I had to get mom to tell him and he eventually agreed. She told him how much it means to me and how exciting it would be and it did the trick.”

Furthermore, those who watch the show might be in for an engagement surprise. Monsters and Critics reports that Hilton said of The World According to Paris, “We are so happy. It's almost been a year-and-a-half now so we'll see what happens, but the show is going to show everything, so when that happens it will be on the show.”

“We really live life to the fullest. I have amazing friends around me, an incredible boyfriend, and my family's the best,” she boasted. “I really look up to my parents' relationship. I think it's so special how in love they are and how they've been together since my mom was 15.”

Credit: The Celebrity Cafe (Gina Difalco)