.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Real Talk: Does Blake Lively Have a Stylist?


113505264-1304389490
Photo Credit: Stephen Lovekin and Larry Busacca/Getty Images
Photo: 
Blake Lively works the red carpet at the 2011 Costume Institute Gala in a Chanel haute couture embroidered chiffon dress.
Most stars have stylists, but Blake Lively (Serena) has Stylists with a capital “S.” While attending the MET Ball over the weekend, the Gossip Girl star recently revealed that she does get help on her red carpet looks from time to time. So who are these mystery fashion mavens?  

"Christian helped me pick out my shoes...He's a good friend and somebody I trust incredibly,” Blake gushed. “He's the closest thing that I say I have to a stylist. There are few people that I ask—Karl, Christian."

Sounds reasonable, right? Until you realize that Christian is Christian Louboutinand Karl is Karl Lagerfeld. Totally normal to have two fashion iconspicking out your clothes. In that case, we call unfair advantage in ourGossip Girl’s at the MET Ball Fashion poll.

Source: E!