.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Selena Gomez: Kmart Commercial Break!


Selena Gomez: Kmart Commercial Break!
Selena Gomez takes a break from filming a new Kmart commercial for her clothing line, Dream Out Loud, on Saturday (April 30) in Los Angeles.
The 18-year-old entertainer enjoyed her downtime by hopping on a scooter for a ride down the sidewalk.
It was recently announced that Selena will be hosting the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada, on June 19!
“I’m so stoked! A little nervous. I’m definitely a little nervous - but I can’t wait. It’s going to be really fun,” she said.
As for what she has in store for the show, “I’m hoping to [perform something off the new record]. The first single off the new album is ‘Who Says,’ and I’m hoping to perform my second single off the third record, ‘Love You Like a Love Song,’” she added.



selena gomez kmart break 01  selena gomez kmart break 02
selena gomez kmart break 03  selena gomez kmart break 04
selena gomez kmart break 05  selena gomez kmart break 06
selena gomez kmart break 07